Making the right choice for the food we eat not only ensures our healthy living but also leaves an impact on the health of our planet. These days many people opt for organic food but before taking the leap, it is important to know why and how it is a better choice for you and your family’s well being.
· Organic foods are rich in nutrients. Since these are produced from soil that is replenished with organic matter, these retain the essential nutrients and have been found to contain higher levels of magnesium, iron, Vitamin C, phosphorous etc. Non-organic foods grown on soil fed by synthetic fibers have less natural nutrients.
· Organic foods are rich in taste, texture and flavor. These plants are grown using healthier traditional techniques making the plants grow with ease retaining better flavor and texture.
· Organic products support healthy lifestyle for the farmers and the community as a whole. Not only organic foods are tastier, they are better for the farmers not exposing them to harmful chemicals and pesticides.
· Organic products are good for the environment. With no use of pesticides and chemicals, these do not let toxins enter into the air, water, soil ultimately keeping the soil healthier and oceans cleaner with fewer pollutants. Besides, the soil that is used for organic farming has been shown to help in removing carbon dioxide from the air by carbon sequestration at a much higher rate than soil used for non-organic farming thereby reducing the effects of climate change.
· Organic foods prevent the development of super strains of pests. Since these foods are grown using healthy techniques avoiding the use of harmful pesticides, as a result, these are not only safe for consumption but their scarce use also ensures that eventually the pests will not adapt to these chemicals and develop into more harmful super strains.
· Organic means it is not genetically modified or GMO, a trend that has caught up in the west where several crops such as cotton, soyabean, non-browning apples etc. are GMO. Although GMO may or may not be harmful for your body but they do have environmental impact and using organic food ensures the health safety of your family and the environment.Organic supports the friendly pollinators. Use of chemicals, pesticides and herbicides not only kill the crop harming pests but also the pollinators that are a must for environment sustainability. But organic farming uses traditional methods of growing crop that supports these pollinators maintaining the harmony of nature.
1) Power packed with nutrients: Cultivated organically and packed efficiently to preserve essential nutrients, our produce is safe and healthy. With abundance of antioxidants, it gives a booster shot of nutrients to the body that satiates the taste buds while enhancing immunity.
2) Organically cultivated: Natural, unpolished and unprocessed produce is the signature of our brand since we believe that organic is the only way towards a balanced and blissful life. Devoid of any chemicals, hormones, pesticides, vaccines and being GMO free, our products help to keep our customers in good health physically, mentally and physiologically.
3) Keeping you hale and hearty: Aspiring to become the pilot of your health journey, we only offer products that we are sure would enhance your holistic well being. As they are grown in natural conditions and are GMO free, these lower the chance of causing food borne illnesses. Besides, they also protect from the diseases that non organic foods are susceptible of causing such as slowed brain growth, cancer, organ damage etc.
4) Rich quality, taste and texture: Our passion is people and we are therefore motivated to serve them with nothing but the best, which is why we deliver food that tastes divine, feels luxurious and is a delight to cook and consume. Our hygienic packing ensures that it reaches you with the same goodness that we packed into it!!
Live, Breathe and Consume Organic !!!